Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Monday, July 27, 2009

What Is the Benefit of Humor for Stress in Your Life?




From Denny: This weekend I've been working on a new quotes blog to house all the funny quotes I find everywhere that make me chuckle, smile wide or downright guffaw so loudly my cats run out of the room saying, "Whoa! What's going on with Mom!"

I love intelligent witty humor, especially when it makes you think from another angle. This quote uses such a vivid metaphor as we walk carefully through Life that it rightly demonstrates just how integral and central humor should be in our lives.

Quote

"A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life." - William A. Ward

Historical photo of tightrope walkers above the WWII ruins of Frankfurt, Germany by antony_mayfield @ flickr
Related Posts with Thumbnails