Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Sunday, July 12, 2009

How is Joy Related to the World Soul?

GaiaGaia Image via Wikipedia



From Denny: Apologies, folks, the 100 degree summer heat and 90% humidity is slowing me down a bit and the daily blogging has suffered!

To catch up I thought I'd do a series of JOY quotes that I really enjoyed recently as they link up well with each other. This is the first of three quotes. The profound AND useful for daily living is a winner! :)

The Colors Of My Soul 73/365The Colors of My Soul Image by ♪ María ♥♣ Trébol ♪ via Flickr













Quote

"Joy is the realization
of the Truth of our Oneness,
The Oneness of our Soul with the World,
and of the World-Soul with supreme Love."

~Rabindranath Tagore


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Related Posts with Thumbnails