Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whats the Best Way to Develop Your Life?



From Denny: Good ol' Ralph Waldo Emerson, he really knows how to transcend Time through the generations. Even though he wrote almost 200 years ago, what he has to say still holds true and has a unique take on the subject up for discussion!

Hope everyone had a great holiday this weekend! I know I finally got caught up on some much needed rest...

BTW, be sure to check back through the posts at least to Saturday as I went back and plugged in some new posts. I've been running hard the past few weeks and have been irregular in posting. Caught up now - finally! (Give me a little "yay!")

Thanks for visiting, much appreciated!

Quote

* All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Related Posts with Thumbnails