Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Funny Birthday Quotes




From Denny: I can't believe I didn't put these up here already! :) They were included over at The Social Poets for Libations Friday! 31 July 2009 where there is an amusing discussion of how we celebrate birthdays at our house and an original poem about conquering abuse as well as a coffee recipe to enjoy. If you are interested, go here.

Funny Birthday Quotes

Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. ~ Anonymous

The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything: the young know everything.” - Oscar Wilde

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. ~ Jennifer Yane

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. ~ Tom Wilson

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost

I never forget my wife's birthday. It's usually the day after she reminds me about it. – Anonymous

Age is a number and mine is unlisted. - Anonymous

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, 'Happy Birthday.' - Steven Wright

People ask me what I'd most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit. - George Burns

For Libations Friday! 31 July 2009 over at The Social Poets, go here.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!


Coffee, recipe, poetry, funny quotes, birthday quotes, The Social Poets
Related Posts with Thumbnails