Wednesday, August 12, 2009
7 Funny Back to School Education Quotes!
From Denny: Kids are already going back to school on the Gulf Coast to earn extra days if hurricanes or swine flu outbreaks strike. Parents are rushing around getting supplies and school uniforms. Excitement is in the air for the coming football season as this is a football crazy state: L.S.U. Tigers! (Geaux Tigers!)
To give you parents a chuckle as you decompress from all the flurry of activity starting up again, here are some enjoyable and memorable quotes about school and education, enjoy!
* If the Romans had been obliged to learn Latin, they would never have found time to conquer the world. - Heinrich Heine
* In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards. - Mark Twain
* It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. – Albert Einstein
* If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. - Edgar W. Howe
* There are three good reasons to be a teacher - June, July, and August. - Anonymous
* Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken. - Bill Dodds
* As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools. - Anonymous
Photo by Looking Glass @ flickr
Education, Kids and Teens, teachers, prayer, back to school, funny quotes, America quotes, Mark Twain, Society and Culture,