Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Visual Insights: Dennys Photo Gallery: Fathers Day

Visual Insights: Dennys Photo Gallery: Fathers Day: "From Denny: Check out these awesome photos I found for today's theme! Some wonderful offerings from amateur and professional photographers alike. The black and white photos have a very intimate quality to them. I liked the ones of girls smothering their dads with kisses as I liked to do the same with my grandfather and my favorite uncle when I was a little girl. They used to laugh and beam for hours afterward. Give the father in your life some love today. He deserves it! Of course, I had to include some humorous photos as well. Enjoy!"

FEET

Father and daughter taking a snooze photo by evankok @ flickr, All Rights Reserved with embed code available
Related Posts with Thumbnails